The project aimed to strengthen, review and renew collection emergency preparedness and foresees equipment Emergency Kits for the NLL’s stocks and reading rooms, elaboration of written user’s manual, and staff training.
CENL – Covid-19 Support Fund objective was to complete 37 emergency preparedness kits for all NLL stock, reading rooms, and exhibition areas that now are equipped with the most important saving and salvage materials.
- Purchase of the most essential equipment, especially that, which shortage was caused by the Covid-19 pandemic. Submitted “Covid-19 Support Fund Reimbursement Claim Form”.
- The kits have been arranged – NLL provided equipment packaging and other necessary supplies for the Kit to be complete. (see in attachment 1., 2.)
- A list and description of the emergency kit were renewed and placed into an emergency box. (see in attachment nr.3)
- Placement in stocks and reading rooms, Emergency kit placed into the storage areas by the fire extinguisher. (see in attachment nr.4)
- 30.09.2021 – Updating the Emergency plan with the use of Kits.
- 31.12.2021 – Emergency plan testing and staff training.
The project resulted in the development of 37 emergency preparedness kits for NLL stocks and reading rooms and upcoming employee training. The allocated funds were directed to purchase the most essential equipment whichshortage was caused by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Following materials were purchased with support of CENL – Covid-19 Support Fund: Nitrile gloves, disposable aprons, respirators, disposable face masks, safety glasses, paper towels, polyethylene bags, mechanical pencils, adhesive tapes, alcohol-based cleaning and disinfecting wipes, alcohol-based surface disinfectant, non-alcoholic cleaning, anddisinfecting wipes.
The aims and objectives of the project milestones planned by 31.03.2021 have been reached and completed. Emergency Kit (including staff self-defence equipment) have been purchased, arranged, and placed into the stockareas and reading rooms.