Senate Square, 3, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190000
+7 (812) 305-16-25
Presidential library is located in Saint Petersburg and occupies the historic building of the Holy Synod, which is a part of the magnificent architectural ensemble of Senate Square. The building was constructed in 1835 by the famous Italian architect Carlo Rossi.
Presidential Library was established by Vladimir Putin as the first national digital library of the Russian Federation. It is the important cultural and information center, which preserves national cultural heritage using the latest technologies. The collections of the Presidential library include digital copies of manuscripts, books, newspapers, magazines, maps, photos, sound and music recordings, videos, drawings. The availability of the information resource is provided through the centers of remote access, opened in all 85 regions of the Russian Federation and in 30 foreign countries.